|Early-bird Registration||Jan. 1, 2022 – Mar. 28, 2022, 23:59 KST|
|Regular Registration||Mar. 29, 2022 – May 31, 2022, 23:59 KST|
|Late/on-site Registration||Jun. 1, 2022 – Aug. 11, 2022|
|Registration changes: virtual -> in-person|
in-person -> virtual
|by Jun. 30, 2022, 23:59 KST|
- All speakers (invited, contributed, on-site or remote) must register for in-person registration.
- With a virtual registration, you are allowed to submit abstracts for e-talks or e-posters only.
- All participants must register first before they submit abstracts.
- In-person registrants can submit up to four abstracts for oral/e-poster/e-talk presentations. Virtual registrants can submit up to four abstracts for e-poster/e-talk presentations.
- Registration and abstract submission have to be done solely through the XXXI IAU General Assembly website, http://www.iauga2022.org.
- Any changes or cancellation of the registration should be made to the Secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A processing fee will be added to your request.
*Communicated by LOC of the XXXI IAU General Assembly.
Also, the answers to Frequently Asked Questions are available.