We would like to emphasise the next points published by the LOC:
- We kindly ask you to upload files of your invited and contributed talks before 23:59 KST on July 25, 2022 using MY PAGE, and later, starting at 8:00 am on August 2, 2022 till four (4) hours before the corresponding session, you will be able to update them at the BEXCO place if it is necessary. Please log onto MY PAGE and click the “Submit” button next to abstracts title and attach your presentation file in PPT or PDF format. Presentation upload system will be closed at 23:59 KST on July 29, 2022. (PDF format is highly recommended due to compatibility issues, e.g. font, operating system difference, software version, etc.)
- Updating files for invited and contributed talks can be done at the Preview room. Please visit the Preview room located in EC 316, Exhibition Center 1 at BEXCO at least four (4) hours prior to the commencement of your scheduled session. The staff and technicians will assist you to review and update your slides. Preview room will be open from 08:00 to 18:30 between Tuesday and Friday in Week 1, between Monday and Thursday in Week 2.
- e-Talk is a pre-recorded video presentation of 10-12 minutes recommended length. This is NOT part of the sessions but published on “e-Talk Gallery” on the official website. e-Talk presenters are not required to produce a poster but to produce a video instead.
- e-Posters are similar to conventional posters but posted on “e-Poster Gallery” on the official website, http://www.iauga2022.org. Additionally, e-Poster may include an audio file and/or a short summary video (less than 3 minutes uploaded via YouTube) as desired.
- Only in-room & remote talks are presented during parallel oral sessions.
- For the e-talk gallery, videos of prerecorded talks (mp4) should be uploaded through YouTube links by 23:59 KST on July 22, 2022. Presentation files (pdf) can be uploaded in addition to the videos (optional). If there are changes made to the final version after July 22, please contact the secretariat via email at email@example.com.
- The meeting platform will provide “web-based e-Talk gallery” and “web-based e-Poster gallery”, where registrants can watch the videos of pre-recorded talks and posters anytime.
We kindly ask you to check a few slides prepared by the LOC.